Thursday, October 29, 2009
Spooky Dinner...and spooky husband
Most people know I'm not a big Halloween fan, but I do love the annual (or almost annual) Spooky Dinner. Thanks for such a great tradition Natalie. I wasn't too excited about getting dressed up until we found our costumes at DI. How could we turn down fringe jeans for me, and black women's stretch pants for Brent? Please note the excessively skinny ankles, black dress shoes, black make-up, and black nail polish that Brent donned. Our theme was, 'Opposites Attract'...a cowgirl and a goth. I wore black nail polish on one hand for him and he wore a cowboy hat for me.
There were many other great costumes at the dinner. Many people who didn't dress up as well...their loss. Say hello to a Japanese Geisha, a little German fraulein, Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, a 2nd generation rodeo queen, a creepy gothic character (who still had a little eye liner on the next day for school), a candy corn (kind of), and Sterling who is obviously trying to make up for his lack of costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love us.
ReplyDeletei love your blog, a-lo! yay, team thompson!!! wish i could have seen b-tho with his eyeliner still on at school on monday.
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Oh, I really love this. I love the pictures, I love that you have a blog, I love the spooky husbandness and I love the fringe jeans. This is great!
ReplyDeleteBecca, your costume rocks! I hope you win all your Poke-duels!
Does Brent have an affinity for tight stretchy clothes? Fun blog! Oh, by the way, I think Club Foster may be the first weekend in August.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Ryan-Melissa.blogspot.com
Yes! 2nd generation rodeo queen, your mom must be so proud! As for Brent...there are just no words.
ReplyDeleteA-lo!!!!!!!!!!! I just found your blog... and I am so very happy about it. You and Brent look so happy, which makes me happy. Hope you are doing well my friend :)
ReplyDelete