As I was leaving work this past Tuesday, I noticed the super bright full moon. Yes, the moon is already plenty high in the sky when you don't leave work until 8 pm. I thought this would make for a very lovely drive up a canyon as the moonlight would be shining on all the granite and the snow. (My idea was inspired by the most lovely drive I've ever taken down the Columbia River Gorge at midnight with a full moon. Great times dad.) Brent suggested Little Cottonwood because he really needed to see how much snow was at Snowbird and Alta. It was in fact pretty awesome. Here is the view of Alta.
Turns out that it actually looked way brighter and cooler than in that picture but the point and shoot just couldn't handle it. We also had a few self portraits. Please note the full moon in the back. It may not look very bright but it was.
That view of Alta? Spectacular!
ReplyDelete