My face met a tree last night. My helmet saved my life. My nose is broken. A plastic surgeon stitched me up and he thinks I can still have a career in modeling. I guess he is a miracle maker because I don't think that was a possibility before the incident. Ouch. It hurts as bad as it looks.
This is quite possibly the grossest picture that has ever been taken of me on so many levels.
i'm glad you still have your teeth, and that nothing worse happened to you, because i don't know what i would have done up there.
ReplyDeletep.s. you didn't have that black eye last night yet! good job.
You are still beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThis will be funny someday, but not right now.
We love you, Mom and Dad T
I seriously almost threw up looking at those pictures. I accidently pressed the enter button on the first picture and it blew the picture up full size and I almost lost it. I'm happy the helmet saved your life--maybe you need to wear a nose helmet next time? Just a thought!
ReplyDeletei don't like it.
ReplyDeletei like you.
i'd like to hug you right now, whilst wearing a swim suit.
let me know if you need anything.
i laughed out load on that last picture. my special sister. i hope you dont have to get a nose job done ;) love you!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for tampons! -tara
ReplyDeleteSee, if you had left out that first picture and written about instigating a bar fight, it would have been completely believable. Especially with that last picture.
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GOSH. i don't even have to say anything. you know what i'm thinking. i'm having a panic attack. i am glad that you are ok - for real.
ReplyDelete