Brent already covered some of our 4th of July events. I thought I would also highlight Sugarhouse Park fireworks because we were lucky to have them this year.
Brent and I were lucky enough to do some babysitting one weekend. Kaley felt like it was going to be a burden to us but I had the time of my life with the babies. Jack had the time of his life too, even if he isn't showing it. This same weekend we also floated the Provo River for the American Friends Birthday. Wish I had pictures but we forgot the camera.
And of final note, we went to the Larson reunion. Turns out I was better at getting pictures last year. The only picture we got was of the stormy sunset. It was however a great reunion even if I was unable to play volleyball, kickball, and softball. Turns out when you are in the cheering squad sitting around on the side you eat a lot of junk food. So yeah, it wasn't so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment