We made our annual trip to Seattle this year for Sean's wedding. Sean is one of Brent's best friends from Yakima. It was a great time. Salt Lake and Seattle exchanged weather so we had sunny 80 degree weather days while it was pouring and cold in SLC. Blake and Sheena were generous enough to let us stay at their house in Bothell. I'd like to say that you guys have done a great job with your house and especially your yard. It was fun spending some time with them. I also visited Juliann and her boys for a bit on Satuday morning while the boys were busy being groomsmen.
The wedding was at a golf club in Bellingham and it was beautiful. During the ceremony the sun lit up Mt. Baker perfectly, and the whole view from the balcony was amazing. To explain some of the pictures, for some unknown reason the groomsmen had fake mustaches (luckily, not during the ceremony). Blake looked creepy in his, although it looks totally real in the picture below. However, Sheena and I looked great in the mustaches. The wedding was fun and Sean and Jenny looked great and put on a great party. Congratulations guys. It was also fun to see some of Brent's friends again and meet some of his other friends I had never met before.
On Sunday we went on a stroll through the Bothell countryside. You should know that we found a piece of property we will be buying soon. It is 4.7 acres and has tons of natural grass and flowers, backs up to the forest, and has a haunted mansion on it. I would like to buy it...if only I had $430,000.
We had a great time. I guess that since I called it our annual trip, we'll have to go again next year.
So, did you take a picture of the bride and groom? Would love to see it. XO, Mom
ReplyDelete