Friday, December 17, 2010

Catch Up - Boys and Girls Weekend

In mid November, I went on a little trip with Lindsey to San Diego.  She was going for a conference so I figured I might as well tag along and get free food and stay in the Marriott Resort on Coronado for free. It was as good as it sounds.  Luckily she barely had any meetings so mostly we walked along the waterfront, played tennis, and sat on the beach. While she was in her meetings I took a ferry over to San Diego and went on the USS Midway. It was pretty awesome seeing that I love history and had never been inside a navy ship before (unless you count what I've seen on Top Gun...great movie).  I think I shall tag along on another trip with her soon.















Yes, I did walk around the ship all day with these awesome headphones on reading every sign I passed by. Nerdy.







Meanwhile the boyz went to Moab.  They even went all out and got a hotel instead of sleeping in tent and got appetizers when they went out to dinner.  They were really living the high life.  After two day of riding and having a great time, this is the only photo they had to show for it.  They must have a good time though because they can't wait until Lindsey and I go on another trip so they can go to Moab again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment