She was a little twisted and her right pointer finger was dislocated but by the time I found her she had relocated it. As I pulled the bike off of here and pulled her up she had only a few very minor scrapes and her words were, "What? That is all?" She was obviously very disappointed that she did not have anything else to show for her crash. We made it down the rest of the way and her finger turned out just fine. We didn't even have to splint it.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The Bobsled
If you like mountain biking and have not done the bobsled trail you should. It is first of all very fun, smooth at the moment and clear of snow. Monday was our first day down the bobsled this year and we were planning on taking it easy since this was also our first real down hill of the year. We landed all the drops we hit last year but a curve and some loose dirt at the edge of the trail did Ashley in. I was in front when I heard Ashley scream. I turned around knowing something must have happened. As I biked up the trail I saw nothing and Ashley just let me bike by her because she thought I saw her. This is how I eventually found her, and yes the first thing she wanted me to do was take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
George- oh how I love thee!! glad to hear there are no broken ribs etc. Way to set your own finger. Brent I am proud that you would grant the request and take a picture. You two make me proud!
ReplyDeleteI love you George--honestly, that is a classic George moment. Good think you have the camera to make it worth the fall!
ReplyDeleteUmmm... that is awesome. Simply awesome.
ReplyDelete