Tuesday, February 23, 2010

University of Arizona

This was our first night apart. I left to Tucson on Friday as Ashley left to Boise to see his brother return from his mission in London. I went to Tucson for an interview with the U of A's nursing department. It is a fourteen month program. I was one of about 200 to be interviewed. I believe I did well. I was expecting a one on one interview but it turned out to be a group interview. Their was three of us being interviewed by three interviewers. I am not for sure exactly what they are looking for but I believe may chances are good due to the fact that 91 students are going to be picked for this years nursing program. So wish me luck. Here are a few pictures I took of the hotel and such.

This pictures are of my rental car, the Mexican restaurant that I eat at all by my self, a cool Catholic church that I passed by, and some art on the church grounds.

1 comment: